Could something be greater than art and inventive expression? Perhaps if it involved a group of folks traveling foreign nations appreciating that art with each other. These days, Alex Thorniley joins me to share her knowledge of attending the initially annual Art Class Curator trip. It can be intimidating stepping out of your comfort zone to appreciate one thing you are passionate about, specifically when you do not know any person. Listen to this podcast as Alex shares her worries just before, the highlights of the trip, and guidance for these who need to have a tiny encouragement.
- Alex shares what appealed to her most about going on the art trip
- Find out what Alex’s most significant be concerned was
- Why Alex got annoyed when she heard folks speaking English on the trip
- The art that excited and reminded her of residence most
- The most memorable museums and art pieces she seasoned
- Alex shares some guidance on these hesitant to sign up for an Art Trip
- The fantastic factor about going on a trip and not recognizing any person
- Alex talks about how the trip changed her opinion on a particular art piece
Interested in joining the 2019 Art Class Curator trip? Find out a lot more!
If you liked this art podcast episode, verify out these connected weblog posts: