Tim Bogatz and I are art history nerds. We like making new, fascinating strategies of teaching art history. The World wide web has opened a complete new planet of possibilities and possibilities for art teachers. Tim shares his experiences of how he took his teaching expertise out of the classroom to attain far more students than was ever probable prior to.
- Tim discusses teaching in the classroom versus writing and podcasts
- The subject that Tim enjoys teaching and why persons struggle with it
- Why it is significant to exchange tips and perspectives with other art teachers
- What Tim does not miss about teaching in the college program
- Tim shares why he’s not a fan of Picasso
- Tim and Cindy talk about the influence of an art teacher’s opinions on their students
- How Tim tends to make art history entertaining for his students
- Studying far more about an artist’s life can alter your partnership to the artist and his/her perform
Hyperlinks Described in the Show:
(Some of the hyperlinks under are affiliate hyperlinks which enable financially help Art Class Curator.)
Interested in joining the 2019 Art Class Curator trip? Understand far more!
If you liked this art podcast episode, verify out these connected weblog posts: