Artist and Educators on a bold mission to revolutionize arts education
Just BGRAPHIC is looking to expand our team by adding artist who are keen on teaching middle and high school students the arts. For over 10 years Just BGRAPHIC has been working with the major school boards in the GTA providing cool engaging arts programming to classrooms in Public, Catholic and Private school boards.
As we move forward with online education Just BGRAPHIC is looking to realign our educational programs to reflect our mission statement; ‘Revolutionize Arts Education’. If you are reading this post hopefully it is because we share a passion for progressive de-colonized arts programming that focuses on diverse and culturally responsive classrooms.
We are looking for instructors in the following art deciplines:
- Dance – various eras, cultures and styles.
(hip hop, dancehall, afro beat, step dance, house, bollywood, salsa, bachata, breakdance, afro Jazz)
- Music – Drumming, Steel Pan, Percussion, drumline, music production
- Digital arts – photography, graphic design, animation, video editing, sound design, music production, mixing and mastering, DJ
- Visual Arts – Painting, drawing, sketching, cartoon design, comic design, character design, product design, architecture, interior design, fashion, logo design, tattoo design
- Literary Arts – Spoken word, song writing, screen writing, playwright, advertisement
If you are an artist looking for passive income that is easy to manage and works with your schedule join Just BGRAPHC today!
Here is how it works:
- Our hiring team reviews all of the applications. Selected applicants will be contacted and offered and agreement.
- Artist are required to participate in a training workshop
- Together we create programs.
- All programs go through review and once approved is made available for booking.
- You have access to manage bookings, and answer questions with the teacher/school.
As an instructor you set your price for the workshop, course, drop-in, guest speaking or event that you create, and we add our mark up of 40%. So for example if you are charging $10 per student, the final price is $14/student. You would paid $10/student and we get $4/student.
Benefits of working with us:
As an instructor you will be added to our organizations payroll as a vendor and given a T4A at the end of the year for your work with us. This is the standard practice, regardless if you collect taxes or not. Don’t worry we also provide support for our instructors with tax clinics and other mentorship opportunities As an instructor you will get access to:
- Tax Clinics
- Startup business workshops and guest speakers,
- Bookkeeping workshops
- Contract clinics
and much more!
Marketing and Outreach
We send out monthly and bi-weekly emailers to principals, teachers and parents about our instructors, new programs, camps, and other offerings. This newsletter also highlights individual artists and their projects outside of the organization.
Real Time Stats
Access your intuitive dashboard to manage programs, income earned, reports, etc. All made easily accessible through our secure website.
Manage all of the services you offer in one dashboard.
Showcase your personality and uniqueness. Create your professional profile page and add details such as photo, expertise, qualifications, programs created, achievements, and plenty more.
All of the programs you create remain 100% yours.
You’re in control:
Set your price
You set your availability